We are seeking a Full-Stack Developer at least 5 years’ of experience to help us along our product journey. You would be part of our Development team, building both core and add-on products for our communities. Must be able to code in complex modules. Taking positives from code review and enforcing best practices in the assigned project.
- Understanding the requirements and building custom applications
- Coding complex modules
- Code review and enforcing best practices
- Improve Application architecture
- Provide relevant training to team
- Constantly improve his/her own skill set
- Customization to existing open source or custom built applications
- Building a knowledge base of the latest programming trends, best practices, and methodologies
- Candidate should have good hands-on experience in development of PHP- MVC Frameworks such as MVC frameworks, specifically Laravel, Symfony, CakePHP, Code Igniter.
- Experience and exposure to Apache Subversion (SVN), GitHub
- Database Knowledge- MySQL
- Familiarity with web technology trends and the evolution of the Internet
- Graduate or Post Graduate in Computers
- Project management qualifications or experience is additional